Sunday, April 11, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon

Wow! Yesterday I went to see "How to Train Your Dragon", and it was terrific! I loved it. Unlike many new animated movies, it actually had a workable plot. Aside from the usual technical and scientific impossibilities, it was excellent. There were plenty of flying scenes, which were so exhilarating that I wanted a dragon too! The most disappointing part was that we saw it in 3D. This is the first time I have experienced 3D, and I was not impressed. It didn't really look much different from 2D movie, although if you took the glasses off it was blurry. I also wasn't impressed with the three dollar charge for the special glasses. I am Dutch after all, and I am loathe to spend any more money than I absolutely have to.



I also managed to finish a Barbie dress and post it on Etsy yesterday. So far nine people have looked at it, which isn't bad for my fledgling shop.

Today's Master Plan:
1. Finish another Barbie dress
2. Plant more seeds
3. Play table hockey

I've managed to plant most of my seeds, but I still have a few more to do. A few of the seeds I planted earlier this week have sprouted already! I intend to cover the entire south wall of our house with morning glories and the occasional moonflower. By the way, this is my number one favorite shade of green:

No comments:

Post a Comment